Proef 8 verschillende Ports
vrijdag 10 september om 20.00uur
op de: Hessenweg 83-106
6741JP in Lunteren.
Combine a tour at cigar factory De Olifant with a cigar tasting. The whole program takes 2.5 hours. You will start with a tour in the factory which takes one hour. In the tour, the history of the tobacco industry in Kampen, the purchasing and production process of the Olifant cigars and the history of the building are extensively discussed.
After the tour, the host takes the group to the Pander Kamer or the smoking room, depending on the size of the group. The program will now be continued with a tasting of one and a half hours. During the tasting two shortfillers will be smoked, produced in the factory you just visited. During this tasting, we will discuss the smoking etiquette extensively and we will talk about the tobacco and production methods of the shortfillers, the typical Dutch cigars. The tasting is completed by a glass of wine or a glass of port. In addition, nuts, olives and cheese will be served.
- Minimum quantity of participants: 4
- Maximum quantity of participants: 10
- Only access for exceeding 18 years (will be checked)
- In case the workshop is cancelled, the paid amount will be returned a.s.a.p.
- You will receive a confirmation of reservation and payment